· Delightful historic character building sited on an outstanding 835m2 allotment, with frontage to both Main Street and Strachan Street.
· Current 5 year lease (commenced 7th Nov 2016) with 2 x 5 year option; and annual C.P.I. increases.
· Returning $30,000.00 +GST per annum plus all outgoings.
· Excellent Tenants operating a renowned and popular café and provedore business with wood fired pizza and situated in regional Victoria but close to Colac, Geelong and Melbourne.
· Birregurra is thriving and rapidly developing a reputation in the inner western district of Victoria as a foodies destination, and a weekend getaway for busy Melbourne people looking for a recharge.
· Inspection highly recommended and by appointment.