Convenient to Geelong, Melbourne and Ballarat
718.83 Acres - “YARROWEE PARK” – 290.9 Hectares
Available as a whole or in two adjoining contingent lots
CROPPING – FAT LAMBS – BEEF – INTENSIVE FARMING - LIFESTYLE
• A particularly well developed and managed property, capable of generating excellent returns; with highly fertile well drained black and grey volcanic soils (approx. 80% arable).
• Situated in the developing Golden Plains Intensive Food Production Precinct.
• Securely watered by high volume mains supply. Excellent fencing.
• Both lots have frontage to Leigh River and sealed Shelford Road (mail & bus at gate).
• Stunning Leigh River and escarpment views.
Lot One: “Yarrowee Park” 281.7 ACRES (114 Ha): Ideal starter or lifestyle holding with solid income capability. Featuring a delightful architecturally designed 3 BR home with every convenience, set in a low maintenance treed garden; a full set of farm buildings including 2 stand raised board shearing shed, steel sheep yards, machinery and sundry shedding. 4 horse shelters.
Lot Two: “South Block”: 437.13 ACRES (176.9 Ha): Comprising rich well drained predominantly arable land, with excellent all weather access tracks, and 6 paddocks. An ideal addition to an existing cropping enterprise. Owners Retiring.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Friday 21st April 2017@ 1.00pm