357 Acres – Warrowie Road - 144 Hectares
EXCELLENT IRREWARRA LOCATION – ONLY 10 MINUTES TO COLAC
BEEF BREEDING / FATTENING - DAIRYING – INVESTMENT - FODDER
• Extremely well laid out and presented farm providing an excellent balance of rich versatile loamy country (ideal for Lucerne) and heavier flats.
• Well fenced into 42 main paddocks (serviced by laneways), each with 1,000 gallon troughs fed by Town Water.
• 250,000 Tank water capacity plus irrigation dam (6ML in total).
• Easy flow 20 aside S/O dairy (8,300 vat cap.), auto feed system, under cover animal husbandry area (crush), cow yard.
• Attractive 3 BR home in excellent order with Tasmanian oak kitchen, formal lounge (SCH), double garage; set amidst private garden setting. School bus and mail at gate.
• Abundant machinery, hay, implement and storage shedding.
A quality holding of proven high production, position & versatility. Owners retiring.
PRICE: $3,800 per acre