521 ACRES - "GLENBRAE" - 211 HECTARES
Note: Additional adjoining 210 acres available on lease/purchase basis
• Outstanding gently undulating high quality well drained and structured deep loam soils, carrying an excellent cover of current perennial and annual pasture species. These highly productive soils also provide a range of high yield summer fodder crops and/or lucerne - to secure fodder for the Summer Autumn period of high value milk production.
• An extremely well laid out, sheltered and picturesque property of great appeal, with central laneways to 45 main paddocks (plus holding paddocks).
• Irrigation and stock water is supplied from four large registered dams (total capacity 106.5 megalitres) to 1,000 gallon troughs (in all paddocks).
• Delightful renovated 4BR Brick Veneer home (plus bungalow), providing large open plan kitchen (granite benchtops - 'Miele' dishwasher), dining/living areas (RC Air Con - SCH), sitting room, office, family bathroom, BBQ/outdoor entertaining, double carport - all set in a lovely established garden setting. School buses nearby. Mail at gate.
• A well designed and equipped 40 Unit Rotary Dairy with 15,000 Ltr Vat and large cow yard (yard blaster) and P.T.O generator. The property has operated as a top class high production dairy for over 43 years, running both commercial and stud cattle. Abundant machinery shedding including: (100'x45' - power) adjoining (60'x30'); Workshop Shed - (60'x30' - power), calf and haysheds.
A tremendous and rare opportunity to secure a high class farm of proven productive qualities close to Colac. Owners retiring. 11 titles.
Note: Adjoining well appointed 3BR home and large shed on 6 acres available to purchase.