Land Size: 40 acres (20 cleared)
Hidden away in a maze of natural beauty, you will find this architecturally designed octagonal home which brings the outside in from every point in the house.
This property was built in 2000, and incorporated a small vineyard and 1200 blueberry bushes. Over the years the vineyard stopped, but they continued on with the seasonal blueberries. Time has come to down size and sell their dream to another buyer, who can choose to follow through with the blueberries or just enjoy the wonderful property and lifestyle.
• Three bedrooms main with ensuite and WIR, potential 4th bedroom on mezzanine.
• Two bathrooms, laundry/mud room
• OPL with wood fire, split system and gas heater
• Kitchen with a double Ilve electric oven, gas cooktop, large breakfast bar
• Double glazed windows throughout and a 2m deck surrounds the property
• Enclosed vegetable garden with sprinklers, flowering peach, kiwi and crab apples
• Five megalitre water licence, 2 creeks flow through the property, 2 dams and waterfalls
• 6mtr X 9mtr shed/garage and cool room, hot house and wood shed
• Tractor and garden shed and large (hay) shed at entrance
• Water tanks
Maybe your search is over, this just could be the one.